Sunday, April 05, 2009

THIS IS

Well one thing I know is that when you hear this is that will not be good news. This will always some pain in the butt.

They will be say it is a good deal, but it won’t be. Nope that you can count on it being other than good.

I wish it wasn’t the case. I mean really you know just kind of sucks when you get all those people do that.

I suppose I wouldn’t mind if work wasn’t where it happened most. They get this deal about rules.

Then you get the rule changes. That is when the this is part starts. And it really sucks. Because those changes are so dang dumb.

I don’t know why they have to be that way. I think if it is working then you leave it alone. But they never listen.

Nope that will not happen. And they will like drive you nuts with some junk that doesn’t even make sense.

Yeah that really is the part I would like to change. I mean first of all they come up with these dumb rules.

And you can’t even remember them. That sure sucks. Because there are too many of them.

Well the thing is to me that this is where I need time to like get them to see the light. That is what Otis calls it.

Only from what I’ve seen you could like shine a big flashlight on them and it still wouldn’t do any good. They still wouldn’t get it.

Because you know it all is one big pain the butt. And then you just end up with even more problems.

That is with the new rules always pissing you off. They will change junk to make it more complicated.

Forget that business of you know that being a case of if it ain’t broke don’t fix it. Because you can be sure they will make a rule about it.

Which will most likely break some thing. More than likely it will make like more complicated.
And that ain’t ever a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home