Tuesday, March 31, 2009

ARMIES

Boy wouldn’t life be simple if everyone was in the army? Just would be cool with wearing all those great uniforms.

Course riding around in tanks would be plus too. But that is providing they don’t get weird on you.

Yeah really have to wonder on this whole army deal. I mean all that marching and junk. I already know how to walk.

And that is not a way I want to spend a day. So perhaps they could cut us some slack on that part.

I do like the idea of free housing. Shoot they even have those tents so you can like camp out if you want.

Course I ain’t one to really want to do much of that stuff. I mean nature is okay I guess, just wish you could enjoy it indoors.

Plus there is that problem of shooting. Oh blowing up junk is cool. A good way to get rid of stuff you don’t like.

Now that would be alright, but not sure I like the idea of lugging some gun around and then having somebody shoot at me. A person could get hurt that way.

Which ain’t cool. I don’t think my behind would look good with a bunch of holes in it. Nope that s not a thing I enjoy.

And I would think that they could work on this a little. Yeah surely they could like make sure to fix this.

Yeah maybe instead of guns they could like pass around something such as cans of whipped cream. Shooting those would be fun.

Plus it would taste good too. Yeah that would be so much more fun than way. And would be really different.

But then you do have to understand that all the drilling would get some kind of crazy. I think the sugar would help.

At least would mellow people out a little to me. Kind of hard to get some to agree I guess.

Oh well I guess that is the part with Armies you could work on. Hmmm perhaps if I was like a general I could fix it.
Wonder if they get to drive the tanks?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home