Wednesday, March 25, 2009

PARTS

Guess I am hung up on bits right now. Maybe it is just the weather or something. That is what Otis calls it.

But he says that about so many things it is hard to make sense how it applies to all the stuff he mentions. Still parts are good.

Providing they work. Which is kind of important with parts. And sure seems to matter a whole lot.

But sometimes you just have to be like so very careful. I mean some jerks out there got strange idea of parts.

See the problem is they think it all is okay. Like any old part will do. Which ain’t a good option.

So I like to double check the parts. Which can be kind of hard with some people. They want to make you buy it first.

On they use some part number. Like you can be sure it is right. Really I tried that once, but it so lame.

I mean they use this really long number and all and never makes any sense. I mean the number can be longer than the part.

But then I got smarter on that part. Learn not to be suckered in by all those darn fakers. The one that mess with you.

Yep that really sucks. And I do have a part for them you can be sure of that. A very well expressed one.

Makes me so darn frustrated when it happens. People are so crazy at times. They can really drive you nuts.

And I know for one that I’m not falling for it. You can be sure when it comes to parts I don’t mess any longer

Oh well I wonder if it can all be made to work out without a gripe to it. Yeah that really bugs me.

And I will fix it too. Going to buy extra parts from those I can trust. Just have to find them first.

I’m sure they are out there. Not everyone can be such a jerk about parts. Hope not, but can’t say for sure.

Yep, really is important at least I hope so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home