Sunday, March 15, 2009

SIMMER

Oh you just have to hate when some jerk leaves the heater on too long. Man it is so frustrating.

Now the problem is not letting some clown be in charge of the thermostat. I’m talking about the dude who doesn’t know hot.

Big clue is if you are sweating you are hot. Yeah you need to be aware of that fact. Really do have to wonder.

Now the problem is too many are in the situation where their brains are out of control. This really sucks.

But then it helps if you can take care of this. Yeah just don’t take the dude who thinks it is winter in the summer and trust them.

Course then you never know if that will be the case. Sometimes you have the case of the nimnal who is always too hot.

Runs the A/C in the winter. Like could sweat even in a blizzard. This is not a good thing at least not to me.

I think I would prefer to be around normal people. Not sure I know any, but if I meet them cool.

Now the problem is not putting up with the nuts. I mean the ones that totally suck at weather.

Can’t love that. Really they need to take their business somewhere the it counts. Which is not with me.

So I go ahead and don’t take people’s opinions for the subject. Yeah that is what counts. And you got to love it.

But then I am just going to have to work on this more. Yeah have a lot of stuff like that. Too many problems.

Does keep life interesting. And that is the part that makes it so much worth trying. Oh even win sometimes.

But when it comes to this weather deal I sure plan on checking it out. No crazies for me. Just real people.

Now if I can I will do this by checking the real temperature. Call up some weather channel helps.

Just make sure it is in the right state.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home