Tuesday, March 10, 2009

INSPECTIONS

Now some crazy person over at STINK decided we needed more of these. Yeah like that makes sense

Now the problem is that when they inspect junk it don’t get better. Wish it did. But haven’t noticed it.

Nope I am still trying to figure out the good part. Haven’t seen it up till now. Really would like to.

I mean honestly would be so cool. To know people were doing smart stuff. Yep that is the part I would enjoy.

Only they never do that. You get all this it is for you safety. Only they never seem to be that convincing about it.

I wish they would try. But so far all they do is just flash that clip board at you with their dumb form.

And then they make it all seem so as if they world is going to end if the inspection fails. Like that will happen.

But sure don’t make them any less willing to act like it is important. And it is like the other day.

They took this one thing we use that has a bunch of buttons. They kind you push. And one of them fell off.

Oh man you would have thought it was disaster. Oh they had to do a report and all then give out copies.

They always have to give out copies. Yeah that really helps. I mean it is such a pain. Really doesn’t’ do any good.

But you can’t tell them that. Nope, doesn’t do a bit of good to say a word. Nope the one thing is that they don’t listen.

And that is the part that bugs me. Because I knew when they get it done it still don’t change how things work.

Now I will not be thrilled by that option. I wouldn’t mind if they made sense. But then when they get done things are still messed up.

I think they need a brain inspection. But that might not work. Might find out it is faulty too.

Then we would have to report them and it would take forever.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home