Tuesday, March 03, 2009

TID BITS

Okay this tid business is kind of confusing to me. I mean how much is a tid anyway? I haven’t found that written anywhere.

Just kind of you know rather crazy. I mean is there is no way to really be sure. I guess it sort of depends on the person.

But you know I am willing to try and figure it out. Yeah if doing so will make the bit part make sense.

After all is a bit a good thing if you don’t know what a tid is about? Some bit of some tid that is yucky ain’t going to help.

Not so me. And you can be sure I won’t be happy about it. Nope that is not what works for me.

Haven’t found any tid bit experts either. Really not that I have notice. Oh I have asked at times.

But so far not located any. Maybe it is like something where you have to be in a club. Hard to say.

And don’t know where to find the club. That could be confusing too. Would hate that part.

Then they have rules. All clubs have stupid rules. And I bet they are like really dumb and won’t make sense.

Plus you have to wonder you know if all of that will in some way mean you will ever find out what a bit is.

Or a tid. Plus they probably have some kind of dues. Yeah clubs are big on fees. So that might be nice to know also.

But not sure how you find out. This seems like they are secret clubs. Yeah that sucks. You got to have some handshake or password.

And all of that when you don’t know what a tid or bit will be. Really does suck to me and always will.

Oh well I am glad I don’t have to worry about it. I will just stick with jelly beans. They make sense.

And I don’t have to join any club. Or pay dues. Well do have to like buy them, but that is easy.

Oh well guess the tids will work for somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home