Monday, February 23, 2009

DONE BEFORE

People sure get bugged by this. Yeah they just move on to this silly point of acting like doing junk more than once is stupid.

Which is okay I guess, but I sure don’t mind. I’m all happy about it. Never will mind eating jelly beans more than once.

But that is one of those deals that you just don’t seem to get others to accept. What is the deal here?

Is it wrong to have fun doing the same thing? Not to me. I really don’t think that is counts if you are doing the same fun as a second time.

More like a repeat so it is the same thing you already did so just a continuation. Yeah not a before, just keep on doing it.

I don’t know I want to work on this. I want what they call a ruling. One of those deals that you just enjoy.

Now what bugs me is when you like are facing problems and somebody says let’s try this. And then somebody says it has been done before.

It is like that makes it a problem. You can take time to see if they were stupid about it or not.

In any case I sure want to set myself up with some way to make it all work. To take the options of done before and say it is a good thing.

Now not sure how to make that work for others. Yeah they are not cool. So I will take the time to work it out.

That’s what Otis calls it. When you know you like say it will get better even though it won’t.

But that is okay. I like the thought. Even if it isn’t always fun. Yeah, now that is because it means work.

And with Otis that involves taking out the trash. Doesn’t seem to matter if it really is good or needs it.

He just keeps saying you better take it out. So I do. Guess it helps some way just not sure how.

So we will work on that. Well at least he says we will. And that is the part I’m not sure about.
Maybe next time I take the trash out I’ll ask him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home