Friday, February 20, 2009

GOT TO LOVE IT

Yep, this is supposed to be the kind of stuff where you get all excited. I can feel so happy over that.

Now all I got to do is figure out the way to get the stuff that I really love. Boy is that a chore.

Oh I do get like jelly beans. But not all the time. And so there is other junk I wish I could have more often.
T
Like for example having more time without rat boy, junior being a rat boy. Now that would be so cool.

Only I think he is a mind reader. I mean he seems to know when to be sure an act totally like a butthead.

Now that would be a great blessing. Otis mentions that word a lot. Suppose to be something cool.

Kind of hard to always see it though. I mean really when stuff ends up being crappy don’t see blessed.

I am working on it though. Really trying hard to appreciate how this to work out in a way that I enjoy.

Now I suppose it is all good. That is what Otis says. Really have to wonder when it seems crappy.

Which really I try to not think about enough. So that is part that I am not going to let bother me as much.

What I am going to do is work on making sure I take my bat when it is needed. Really now god to love that option.

Otis don’t seem to like it. But that is okay. I just practice more when he isn’t around. Yeah that is fun.

Try to keep things simple. Which is so much fun when you don’t have to explain it. Just go what a lot.

And that is what I enjoy. Yep peace is the big joy here. Can’t complain on that one. Just have to work on it.

And I do. Maybe not like the times I want to. Only when I don’t get caught. But then that is good enough.

Got to love it, yep a smile with wood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home