Sunday, February 15, 2009

DOING IT

I know some would put the emphasis here on the doing. But you know it is the it that really counts.

Yep, I can tell you right now that if you don’t have the it part down right the rest don’t count. Not at all.

Oh you can be sure if you don’t work on it right then you are in big trouble. But that you can fix.

By being dang sure the person doesn’t like make up some crazy it before you get to the doing part. Now some forget it.

Yeah, that will never work. Really does get hard with some folks. They can get all excited and make it sound like there it is perfect.

Only they get so excited they never take time to explain it good. And that is the bad side. Well it is to me.

So before I go and agree to any it-ing then I just you know take time to ask a few questions. Yeah I really do.

Like have them describe it. Really helps. Sometimes they will just get to vague. And that really sucks.

Seems like it just is the part they never get straight. Really get it all murky and strange like I should just trust them.

So anyway the best part to this is when you have them show you the it. Or when the did the it before.

Yep, really is crazy. I’ve sure seen some dumb stuff pass for an it. You can be sure it may be something you won’t like.

Because people sure got ways of making dumb sound smart. And I don’t’ like getting stuck in that area.

Nope I don’t want it. No way I buying this come and let me show you my smarts and it is insane.

Seen it enough. And really ain’t going there again. Unless I get to take like something fun.

Which is my bat. That way the it can be messed up if I want. And then I can fix it big time .

Well my way of it-ing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home