Monday, February 09, 2009

SEE

Well there is seeing and the sea. One will let you look at junk the other you might end up drowning.

Not knowing the difference can be a big problem. Yeah, you could really be in big trouble if you didn’t.

Now that is where it takes what they call experience. A time when you can like know you aren’t dumb about junk.

Sure can be tough though. I mean you can truly get kicked in the behind if you don’t do this right.

Now I am glad that I learned. Yep, I was really happy I don’t make any mistakes on that part.

I mean you know it just sucks otherwise. Which is why I am going to help explain it to others.

Yeah, see if you can’t see the sea from the see you could be in big trouble. Now for me this is a big deal.

Mainly because I do often wonder about what some people thing. Now maybe you know they don’t live near a sea.

So that does cut down on the confusion I reckon. Perhaps not completely. Nope you can be sure that ain’t the case.

Now for me I guess the thing is that I am happy to not risk this being a mistake. You can like totally mess up.

And this I suppose is a bigger deal with say somebody who is some kind of sailor. Oh yeah you really have a problem then.

So far I haven’t decide though on that part. Because I kind of think this will not in any way help.

Now the thing is I suppose some might not even treat this as a problem. But well I don’t know, just doesn’t cause me any concerns.

I know I am ready when the time comes. Yep, just take me near an ocean and I will see it.

All we got to do here is try and make it work. Yep, perhaps some pictures will help. Hmm of a sailboat even.

Yeah, that will be great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home