Tuesday, February 03, 2009

WHEN LARGE AIN'T LARGE

These burger joints got funny ideas about size. They talk about king size. But what exactly is the size or a king?

Did they find some king and ask him? Did they take time check with more than one? And how can you even tell?

I personally never have met any kings. Well there was this one dude who called himself duke, but don’t think it was the same thing.

I guess that is okay. Still does kind of concern me. I mean would be great if they took the time to show you the person’s picture.

After all the king might be like some real small guy. And what he likes might be small compare to a different king.

Now what I figure is best here is if we take care of testing this thing. You know maybe find a few kings and make sure.

Hmmm, I wonder where they hang out? Gosh there must be place they call fun? Gee I wonder what a king would consider as fun?

Now I will have to think on that one. Yeah, guess I need to check with someone. Let me think, who do I know that might have a clue?

Guess there is always the mayor. Yeah that might be the best place to start. Course he’s not a king.

And not sure if he knows any. Suppose would be worth a try. I got it, I could also try this one teacher I know.

Plays this game called chess. Don’t know much about it other than it has a king in it. And bet it is a lot like checkers.

You say king me with it. Gee I hope they didn’t ask some darn checkers player on this. Yeah that would suck.

Oh well you never know for you. I mean that would make sense I guess too. Even checker players get thirsty.

And you never know maybe they got some cool fun with that. Yeah like perhaps they do get a crown.

Perhaps like one that don’t hurt. Like being bashed by the board for cheating. That sure wouldn’t be cool.
Glad I don’t have to worry about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home