Saturday, January 24, 2009

WHAT'S THE POINT?

I sure have to ask this all the time. Really is so dang sucky. All this crap that don’t make sense.

And why is it the dang stupid people who always make you so darn miserable? Yeah they come up with such lamebrain ideas.

And the expect you to agree. Which is really dumb. Like I need some idiot telling me something is true that ain’t.

Now what is worse is that they tell you crude and expect you to like it. As if moron is a good choice.

And if you try and complain they get mad. Like that is really all that helpful. But try to get them to understand.

That won’t happen. Nope it doesn’t help at all. Just can’t make much of a dent in things. Not a good one.

But then I will try to do my best to listen and not beat the snot out of them. Nope that doesn’t work.

In any case I find it so frustrating when this happens. Yeah that is the part I find so silly. And sure not happy with that option.

But you just can’t get them to appreciate that stupid is not a cool deal. Still they do keep up the same thoughts.

Make suggestions that don’t work. Only they sure do and you can be sure I don’t enjoy that.

But that is okay. I just play the nod game with them. You know you agree even if you don’t.

And that is the part I live with. Trying to not let the jerks be jerks too much. Oh man that is hard.

But that is just not the option I get excited about. I want them dudes to go away. And to take their stupidity with them.

Now that I can enjoy. Yeah, it is the best part. And if that can happen cool. Just never get them to go away.

And I will tell they don’t come back again. Which is never soon enough. But I can still dream.

At least to some degree.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home