Monday, January 19, 2009

GOT IT

This is very big with some people. Not that it makes a lot of sense to me, but I’m cool about it.

Just that you take time to figure out what you got first. No point in being excited if it don’t make sense.

But you know it is hard to say with some. They just tell you all about it and then act like it is the best thing ever.

Only I reckon that it is a good thing as far as they think. Only not sure I agree in all cases.

From what I can tell this is one of these thins where if you have it then you are cool. Well at least their idea of cool.

Only hope they make sure they try and tell me it is a good kind of cool for me. But that is hard to tell.

Course to this all stays kind of vague and confusing to me. I mean there is to me no kinds of rules.

Seems like they ought to make some. Sort of that way we can all take time to you know be sure we agree on this deal.

That might help. And then the got it people wouldn’t seem so weird. Well at least we would figure it out better.

At least I think it would be a good option. Only not in terms of just my fun. I want it to be a rule deal.

Yeah give us some laws to follow. May it a holiday or something. Hmm, don’t want it messing up with the good ones.

It is an “it” though. So maybe we need presents. Well whoever makes up the law can explain all that.

Yeah, that would help. Gosh sure hope some smart politician type is able to like make this all work out okay.

Hope they don’t add some tax though. That would not be cool. Be just like them dudes to spoil it all that way.

Sure don’t need that. Well maybe they could like take it in a different manner. Hope that will be the case.

I would enjoy the it then. Hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home