Sunday, January 11, 2009

TIES

What idiot figured out that ties made sense? I mean really where is the good part in this? Is there like a help that a tie has if you wear it?

I just have to ask. Because so far I haven’t figure out why you need them. And I see that mostly guys where them.

Which is okay I guess, but seeing how I am a guy I want to know what maniac is making me miserable. That is on the occasion I have to wear one.

Which for me is generally on Sundays. Yeah, it is like God won’t know you if you aren’t wearing a tie.

I asked the Reverend Analbe once about that. Now I know they have that one song called bless be the ties.

So guess they are kind of important. Only how come it can’t be bless be the open collars?

I mean I only wear a tie on Sundays. So can’t they like give me blessings the rest of the week too?

I didn’t get to check with the Reverend on that one. There are times it just don’t seem to do much good.

Hey, I got it, I bet if I like made a donut in a shape of a tie that would help. Yeah, then I bet he might say something.

Not that it I’m sure what he would say. I do know when he goes to eating bunches of donuts he will take his tie off.

So maybe I will just you know figure that eating donuts is the exception. So guess I could plan on eating them when I don’t wear a tie.

Gosh I think I will have to give this some though. Yeah really I have you know figure this one out.

I mean do I like have to keep them with me at nights too? Well just have to wonder. I don’t mind.

Just want to be sure. Guess I can ask the Reverend next time I see him. Not sure when that will be.

Suppose I could call him from a donut shop. That way I would have to wear a tie when we met.

Worth a try I reckon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home