Thursday, January 08, 2009

IMPERSONATING

Now let me tell you this sucks. At least when you have somebody to do it that is a jerk. They try pretending they are cool.

Or even worse that they are nice. And you know you can’t trust them to stay that way. Because they will go mean later.

So you just never get excited when they act like a normal person. Because you know that inside is a beast and lunatic.

Now this happens a lot with griminals. They can run around looking sane. But they will ways go crazy eventually.

The hard part is to try and make sure you know who they are. Them darn griminals can be so sneaky.
b
Now from my view this gets so dang frustrating. I mean if they manage to act okay around others it can really be annoying.

There you are talking time to let everyone think they are cool. Why they might even pretend to love clean.

Those are the worse ones. Because everyone thinks they are wonderful. And the whole time they are just rotten fibbers.

Let me tell you that is no fun. And even worse if you can get them seen for the rats they are.

I really do find way to get these snots to show their true nature. Just depends no how good they can lie.

Boy this is the pits. The times these guys manage to get away with this stuff. And then you can’t make them stop.

Or find a way to make sure others see them for the jerks they will always be. Got to hate that part.

Which is why I tend to you know act first and then worry about the innocent part later. Yeah it is safer that way.

Well sometimes I do make a mistake. But you know it happens. Just try to be sure I don’t let it happen all the time.

Sure hate to have Otis doing all those excuses for when I mess up. He’s good though at faking it.

Sort of seems far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home