Wednesday, January 07, 2009

YEAH

Now this is definitely part of the good stuff. Those times you can sit down and say, yeah! Because you made some creep get in trouble.

So you can have a reason to be so darn happy. Just imagining some jerk ending up getting what he deserves is cool.

Problem is that the yeah moments just don’t happen enough. They just happen only once and a while.

You do got to be careful. Because these things don’t happen when you want them to. Normally it just takes place on rare occasions.

And let me tell you that really sucks. I sure don’t find that fun. Which I sure wish there was a way to fix.

I mean how come we can’t make this an extra Christmas? Where is it written that Santa can’t work overtime?

I think that would be a good thing. And for yeah moments he wouldn’t even need a bow or paper.

That seems simple enough. Yeah let’s have more of these yeah times. Hmmm I wonder seeing how all the jerks were on the bad list it would help?

Seems fair to me. Just you know make it a deal you can ask for in a letter. No big problem.

Now I think it would be cool since he wouldn’t have to deliver this stuff. Maybe use his reindeer to help.

They could like fly around and crap them yeah moments on the bad people. Now that has potential.

I like that word, makes everything sound great. Yeah, potential is a good thing. Providing you get it when you want.

I know we could get the elves to help. Yeah them dudes would be a great asset I can imagine.

Just need to be like able to get them to understand the important part. Like who to beat the snot out of.

Don’t think they would mind. I heard they are good with hammers. So I reckon it would be a good deal.

Just you know figure they would have fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home