Sunday, January 04, 2009

MEAL

I get all confused on this at times. When something is just a snack and when it is a meal. Kind of nice to know.

Because it really does matter. After all a meal is like breakfast, lunch and dinner. Then there is that supper deal.

Not sure when it happens, but it is in there somewhere. I just figure it after sundown since it does start with an S.

Anyway now for these times you get all you want to eat. And that is so cool. Really not complaining at all.

But the snack deal is more tricky because you don’t get all you want. Like a meal for breakfast is say six dozen pancakes, bacon, syrup, rolls, and couple of gallons of milk.

Whereas with this snack deal you can’t say it will be a meal so it has to be less. Something like say only three dozen donuts.

Never did get a ruling from Otis on that part. Nope, he stays kind of vague about it. Unless you are talking Spam.

Then with him there ain’t much difference. What he calls a snack of Spam is about the same as a meal.

But that sure doesn’t work for me. Nope because he always says that for his stuff, but not for like jelly beans.

Yeah, that is not fair from my view. I mean he won’t even let me add them as a meal. Says candy is a snack.

But never says that about Spam. Seems like he sort of makes up that rule as he goes along.

Which ain’t cool. I mean I do try to claim the fruit flavor ones count as meal stuff. And what would be wrong with adding them to a burger?

He hasn’t quite told me on that one. I think he was surprised I even came up with it. So trying to think of an answer.

And that is nice. Because so far those cherry ones have worked great in lots of things. I think he just figures it is easier to let me eat them.

That way I don’t gripe about him adding Spam to his cereal. As long as he doesn’t make me do it I’m fine.

So far that has worked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home