Saturday, December 27, 2008

MEDIUM WELL

MEDIUM WELL

You know I got to wonder about this. I mean well is something I figure is a good thing. So what is this medium business?

I sure worry when you are talking about stuff like burgers. I mean I wonder how come it is well if only medium in well?

Is it like only partly well? Like they only cooked part of it? Maybe it is some kind of sick joke.

Oh they like you know use it as some kind of warning label. Yeah to be sure you know that they take time to let you know it is only partly good.

Hmm, I wonder if you know they take the time to be sure they let you know what part sucks. Sure would help.

I guess it is like something that came from a cow with problems. Yeah, I bet it happens. Cows can be strange.

I mean shoot you got to wonder about some animal that spends all day wandering around in manure. Is that sane behavior?

I don’t think so. And you know that is not a good behavior if you want something decent to talk about.

Oh well I will not let them get to me. I don’t even know how them cows make the beef anyway.

Guess they will you know figure it out in a way that works. Hope the medium well ain’t where the messed up and added some manure.

Now maybe they will you know let the farmer know the bad parts. And then he can tell burger joints.

Only I hope they do it. Yeah, I don’t want any surprises with my burger. Hmmm I wonder if they will put it on the menu.

That would be nice. At least to say if you get this type it will be cheaper, but you only get to eat one part.

Seems like a good deal to me. But then I don’t notice them actually saying it. Oh I did try.

But they didn’t seem to want to answer me. Yeah, they can be like that. And I’m going to be sure I check next time.

Providing the even admit that junk, which I can say for sure.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home