Wednesday, December 24, 2008

BRRR

Now there is cold and then there is OMG. Meaning the times when you are just plain freezing.

Like you know somebody turned on winter and forgot to turn it off. I really wish they could do something to improve this.

Now the way I see it there is too much cold in the winter and too much heat in the summer. Who voted for that?

I know I didn’t. Man whoever did sure has a problem. Because it just plains sucks. And I wish they could change it.

What would be wrong with saving up all the freezing and putting it into a summer? I can imagine somebody could do it.

Might need to use say a refrigerator somehow. Yeah I bet that would work. Just take all that cold stuff inside.

Now I do see how come they can’t take care of making this work. Yeah you would figure it would be no big deal.

Why I be with a little effort that would be so cool. Um, maybe cool ain’t the best choice though.

But sounded good. Yeah, but the problem is you know making sure somebody gets with the program.

That is what Otis calls it. He is always talking about stuff like that. Only he never you says where to find the program

And I know I sure am not that happy when it works out that way. But then I do get to have so much fun in the process.

Well I call it fun. When I get to you know have the chance to see him make all this stuff try to make sense.

In any case, you know that I still want to see if I can fix this whole cold thing. Just has to be come cool ac dude out there with the answer.

But then they probably keep it to themselves. Why I bet that dude just has all that stuff figured out and is just holding onto it for himself.

Sounds like the kind of deal that they would do. But maybe we can like bribe him somehow.

Hmmm, maybe with some ice?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home