Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FIX OR REPAIR

Okay this is a good deal. When it happens. And then it don’t take forever either. That sucks to be sure.

Now quite clear though on why the fix or repair stuff don’t always work right. I know it sure doesn’t work with grocery stores.

Like if you fix some pizza mix and it turns out bad they won’t fix it. They don’t even offer to repair it.

Heck is it my fault that the stuff don’t work right. And it does you know have those times when it seems fair.

I mean it is where I bought it so that sure should be where they fix it. Kind of the time of deal I would expect.

But dang it they just never do let that happen. Why I’ve tried several times to take stuff in and it doesn’t do much good.

Like with that fruit stuff. Them things they call bananas. No where on them suckers is there a warning label.

Nothing about them turning brown. Doesn’t say a word on their label either. So that is unfair to me.

I mean boy did they act so darn uncooperative on that part. They wouldn’t even talk about it.

I did have them in the originally wrapper. And had my receipt. Did that matter to them?
Heck no!

It just didn’t make them act the least bit different. And I sure hated that. Just have to make sure they don’t fool me again.

Yep, I’m going to be sure I don’t mess up on that fruit thing again. Nope, doesn’t thrill me at all.

But that is okay. I know all about that live and germ thing. Where you like go in a learn that germs mess stuff up.

And that means being darn careful. Yeah I will just stick with candy from now on. Like making sure they fix it.

Like if you get a candy bar and after eating six the next one makes you sick, they need to fix that.

Just want the repair that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home