Tuesday, December 16, 2008

PONDS

Okay, I did the pad thing so now I want to talk about the pond deals. Yeah, that is the other part that don’t make much sense.

First of all, who needs a pond? Yeah, that is part that I really have trouble with. Who really needs these?

They are like some you know lake. A place that is big and makes sense. It is lots of water and that is a good thing.

You can go sailing on them and that is a good deal. You can even swim in them too. But what is the deal with ponds?

You don’t get to like use them for anything cool. Yeah, that is not a good thing. I mean it ought to be.

Really they are bigger than a bath tub. But you sure can’t take a bath in them. And they seem to have fish in them or ducks.

Only that is not going to you know be a place you would want to stick your naked behind seeing how they are outdoors. So just means you got to like fish.

Which are okay I guess. I mean if you are really a big fan of fish. I like the as fish sticks, but that ain’t the same.

Which is why I don’t reckon it would work for me. Nope, that is not my idea of cool. But that is why I don’t have a pond I imagine.

Well in any case there is not much of a chance to worry about this anyway. Because I’m no sucker for ponds.

After all you do have to clean them. At least somebody does. Not me to be sure. Just somebody.

And I got enough crap to clean in life. Yeah, that is not my idea of fun. Nope, I sure don’t want to mess with them.

In any case, I am happy to not worry about it. Yeah that makes it all so much easier to deal with.

But then you will never know, if this works for others. Yeah, they really are so silly when it comes to water.

Personally, I can be happy to just drink it. And to maybe use it for a shower. But thsese dudes are weird.

Well too me. Nothing new there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home