Sunday, December 07, 2008

THE BIG IN BETWEENS

On man having breaks are a good thing. Even better when they are something you get when you want them.

Now the other day they decided all us grimefighters should take a lunch break. Which is okay, but kind of hard to do at times.

Mainly because when you are chasing down some griminals you can’t always stop for lunch. So it is really silly.

But our boss, Dr. Hemoglobin decided this was something that was extra important. I guess somebody got too tired one day.

They kind of fell asleep while driving an diaper service van. So he figured we needed to get some extra rest.

Oh I wasn’t against the idea. Just wasn’t easy to do the way he wanted. I mean we can’t make griminals stop at lunch time.

Just wish that old Dr. Grimefinger, that lousy creep would make his pals do the same thing. But I don’t imagine that will happen.

Could be so much nicer if they learned to stop messing for a while. But then since they mess up anyway, guess that wouldn’t be new.

Just wouldn’t want them visiting my burger joint. Yeah that would be such a pain. Hate having to eat a burger while bashing someone with my free hand.

Kind of takes the fun out of eating. And then I sure wouldn’t want to stand in line with some griminals.

Bad enough to have to capture them. Just would be so messy to even try. Glad I don’t have to think about it much.

Other than having to put up with a lunch break. Which I am still working on. Want it to be fun.

Only Otis says I can spent it at the candy store. Heck that place is restful to me. And even more son if I eat a few pounds of jelly beans.

Well I’m sure we can work on it. That is what Otis is always saying. And man that is such a pain.

Because we have been working on some junk forever and still doing so. But guess it sounds fun to say.

At least to somebody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home