Saturday, December 06, 2008

LESS OF LESS

Somebody thinks this so cool. And I guess it can be. Less problems would be great. But that ain’t on the list.

That is the stupid list that somebody makes up on what kind of junk you can get to have less of and are suppose to like it. Only it never is my list.

But I reckon there is a way to make this work. Yeah, find out find if you can locate the dude in charge.

Sure would help. Yep, I would be so happy if that was the case. Just mosey up to the person and tell them to knock it off.

Really, I would like that a lot. And then have a chance to take time to just fix things so you didn’t keep getting pissed off by this deal.

But I reckon this is another of those deal where you just can’t have a chance to do it without some license. Yeah, I hate that.

And I imagine they don’t even tell you where either. I think they do that on purpose. Just to get to you.

Which it sure does to me. Yeah, I can treat this as one of those things where nobody is going to fess up how to improve things.

But the problem is I figure you know this is like so many stupid things just there to annoy. And let me tell you it sure ain’t exciting.


So that is where I have to see where I can fix this so it stops. Just give me less if it is cool. No bad stuff.


Yep, seems like I will as always be stuck just you know dealing with this in a way that is fair. And that is the part I want to check out.

Well I’ll probably check out the places where they sell licenses. Yeah, that would be fun. I would enjoy it.

But then you know, I just want a chance to be sure nobody is going to pull something sneaky. Too many try that.

But then you never know when they will fib about it either. Yeah that happens too. Really bugs me when they do.

Oh well I’m going to move on. I got a feeling I can find this dude eventually. And that will be great.

Just not sure when. Eventually is will be great

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home