Sunday, November 30, 2008

DAYS OF DAZE

Oh man take my advice here and never trust Junior to set up a schedule. Yeah, don’t do that if you can avoid it.


That is not in anyway something to ever consider. I will only say if you go brain drain and get totally stupid I will understand.


But that is the only situation I figure that would work in. Otherwise I think it is best if you just don’t bother.

Now I guess it is a good thing that Junior sticks with messing up STINK. Yeah, that is one decent reality.

The big problem is with the times that STINK has to deal with others. I’m speaking of more than you know griminals.

This is when it is one of those days you have to let us visit some customer what happens? Junior gets in charge of making the plans.

Talk about insane. Yeah, it is totally confusing. He’ll give all of us different instructions and they won’t make any sense.

And boy will that end in a mess. Yep, that is never a good thing. I mean really it sucks. I hate it.

But that is not something I can control. I sure wish I could. Then I wouldn’t mind so much

Yep, I sure have times I love to think about that part. But you know I just do what I can to cope.

That is what Otis calls it. He does that whenever he does stuff that makes him bite his lips.

And then after it is all over and I’m totally nuts and wanting to scream, what happens? Nothing.

We all leave with things staying the same. Just taking the time to sit down and trying to make this all look like it was a good thing.

But is it? Well good in terms that it is over. At least for that time. Later, well that is a different story.

Yep, that is the part that never is cool. And that means we move on to the next time and hope some miracle keeps it from happening.

Hope being the important word here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home