Thursday, November 20, 2008

NOT SURE

Now see this is unfair. I hate when you call somewhere for help and this is the reply. If I wanted confused I would do it myself.

I want answers! I want them to make sense. That is the part that I don’t need or want. Nope you can forget that part.

But that is okay, I have learned if you want answers forget some people. Like them customer service types.

Oh they promise to answer your questions, but never do. Yeah, it all sucks. All you get in some information that does help much.

I am working on ways to improve that. But so far Otis won’t let me go visit them with a bat.

Don’t mean I haven’t given it thought anyway. Yeah, you can sure wish for this. But then you can never say for sure.

Anyway, I am working on a way as I said to improve the problem. I figured one way would be to like you know give this some personal service.

For me that would be such as going over and working at the place myself. Yeah, then I could show them how it ought to be.

Well sounds good at least. But then you never can say for sure. However, I figure I couldn’t do worse.

I mean at least I would give them information. Yeah, I wouldn’t make them feel unsure about junk.

And I know I could do it. Just a matter of practice. How tough can this be? Really seems to me no big deal.

I already know how to answer a phone. Yeah, I can do that with no problem. But then you can’t tell the question part is hard either.

Only a question of time I reckon. My moseying over there and dropping a few hints. Or maybe just yelling.

But this will get fixed that is for sure. All I need is to take the time to not let them keep that door locked on me.

That part I’ll have to work on with a locksmith. Hmmm, maybe that will be something to check on too.

Just always something I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home