Sunday, November 16, 2008

FOG

Man let me tell you this was not a good invention. When Mother Nature was thinking up junk, she could have forgotten this one if you ask me.

I think you know perhaps she had something else in mind and things just got messed up. Like she left the machine on too long.

Probably got busy in some way. You know like was busy thinking about seasons or something and forgot she had he fog turned on.

And then it sort of like went crazy after that. Like once it was out there she couldn’t stop it.

So it has been messed up ever since. Yep, now you can keep the darn stuff from being places when it wants to be.

And if that wasn’t enough problem then they got other kinds of fog. They call it haze. Which is not quite as thick I guess.

Not sure why you need more than one kind. Maybe she was bored and thought there needed to be some variety.

Oh well, I suppose I won’t get a chance to ask. Not sure what her email address is anyway.

Imagine she doesn’t keep it listed. I did check the net for her possible web page. Didn’t find it though.

Might be nice if she did have it where you could find it. You know so she could post all about next weather problem.

At least so we could plan around it. Yeah, that would be really cool. But then since I got no way to contact her I can’t do that.

I did try calling up the weather dude on television. You know I figured he must work for her.

Didn’t get to talk to him. Mainly got some recording. Which is fine with me. I guess I will just think of other ways to talk to her.

Maybe I can get an address somewhere. So I reckon I will try to ask the post office on that part.

Only can’t ask the mailman. He sort of doesn’t like to talk much. Used to be more prone till I asked him about the zip code used by aliens.

After that he just got real busy a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home