Saturday, November 15, 2008

INVISIBLE

Have you ever wished you could be invisible? I sure think it would be cool. But then again I’m not sure how it would work.

I mean if you couldn’t see yourself how would you know if you like dirty? And what about other things.

What if you like had some cut? Would you like know you were bleeding? I don’t think that would be a good think not to know.

Plus is this like with or without clothes? And would you like um know when you could stop being invisible?

They don’t mention that junk. Nope you never hear about it. So I do have to wonder. Plus what all can you do?

See like you couldn’t hardly go on an elevator. Driving a car might be cool though. And I would sure love to see the look on some cop’s face.

But then it would be my luck he would start shooting. That wouldn’t be fun. Not to me that is for sure.

Still might be cool to go shopping. Only if you ate something would it be invisible too.? How would you know for sure?

See that is the part that bugs me. Why I bet somebody has this all figured out too. Heck what if they are like watching you?

Oh man that is creepy. Some jerk could be out there right now doing sneaky crap. And then messing junk up and blaming it on me.

Why let me tell you I don’t like that part one bit. You better believe I ain’t going o take any chances either.

So I think I’m going start taking my bat with me places. And if I think some invisible do is there doing weird junk I will bash him.

Course since I can’t see him, I guess I would just swipe it at the air and hope for the best. Yep, better safe than getting embarrassed.

Well you never know when it is best to not forget how sneaky people are. They can be suck jerks.

However, I will take care of them my way. Just make sure they don’t get the idea I can be fooled on that part.

Well something to think about. Even more so with the holiday around and stuff like food seems to disappear a lot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home