Wednesday, November 05, 2008

NOON

How come we can fix noon to happen other times? Yeah, is that possible? I mean who made it a law noon has to come just at 12:00?

I think it was a dumb idea. Because to me I don’t think it is fair that is the only time you can have lunch and call it lunch.

Well that is the way it seems to work. And I don’t like that part. I want it to be up to me when I have lunch.

But dang it, first I got to get an approval. From whoever approves such stuff. Must be wherever Father Time hangs out.

I have no idea where that happens to be. I bet it is somewhere nice. Yeah, I can imagine he has lots of fun.

And I imagine he sure doesn’t bother with you know having lunch only at noon. They do call it the lunch hour.

Now what if we sort of made it lunch day? See that sounds so much better. Yeah, I think it is far more far.

But then I wonder if Father Time has some kind of email address? You know to accept requests.

I could see that as a good deal. But then I guess that will be something I can work on when I find out where he is hiding all the time.

Has to be somewhere not on any regular map. Gee I wonder if he has his own zip code? Or even own time zone?

Well seems fair to know this stuff. But I don’t know, I don’t reckon he like makes it public either.

Imagine he wants to avoid the crazies. Those who would ask him stupid questions. Don’t you just hate that?

I would. And you can imagine all the questions he might get. None I would care to answer though.

But that is okay. I’ll just be happy to fix this noon deal. Just be able to walk into some burger joint at six am and get some fries for lunch.

Do it without lots of headaches too. But then I don’t know if that will work right away. Hmmm, coupons would help I reckon.

Just wonder where I would get them?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home