Thursday, October 30, 2008

DOWN IN VALLEY

You ever grow up in the valley? Nope, down seems to be the only choice. Well I guess if you went to some valley in a mountain maybe, but who are you going to tell?

I reckon you know the big question is why even go into that valley? I mean is there like a mall there?

Some cool amusement park you love to visit? Or is it just about nature? Yeah, there are some who get all jazzed about that stuff.

Nature is okay I guess. I mean I suppose flowers can be good. But really how many of them can you look at?

I guess the answer for some is a lot? I mean a whole lot. Which is fine. But what else do you do beside look at them?

Forests are cool too. The trees can be fun to climb and what not, but you know that even after a while they lose that joy too.

So going into a valley is alright. As long as it really has something worth going there. And I hope they valley comes with some kind of sign.

Personally I like the signs that say, “Candy store.” I mean jelly beans are nice to look at, but also tasty.

So they give you even extra reasons to visit some valley. But then why bother with that when there are so many candy stores that are not in valleys?

See I bet lots of others don’t think of that part. Yeah, they sort of count to some degree. But I just know how many depend upon me for these kinds of things.

Otherwise they might waste the whole day doing stuff like looking at cards about valleys and not ask the important question. People do that.

I am glad to do my part to help. Never hurts to be helpful to others. Don’t even ask for any thanks.

Yeah, that is the fun part. I can be nice unlike some and don’t expect you to do anything for me in return.

Which is kind of good since I don’t run across too many ready to say thanks anyway. Guess it sort of slips their minds.

Course I figure too that you know sometimes they are just overwhelm by my thinking. Yeah, they can get so crazy.

Give me so real strange looks. Guess that is from being impressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home