Thursday, October 23, 2008

HABITS

Oh man is this cool or what. Those things you love doing and get to do over and over all the time.

And the great thing is they never get boring. Yeah, you don’t have a reason to complain other than when you can’t do it again.

Now what is a pain is when you have to deal with someone who gets tired of a habit. So they decide to give it up.

Only they can’t. But they want you to believe they can. So you listen to them ramble forever about how they don’t do that any longer.

Which never turns out to be true. And then it really gets boring. Oh yeah because later they will tell you again why they gave it up.

Only they never did. So you get stuck. You have to listen to them babble forever on not doing what they still do.

Now it even gets worse when you have to have them tell you how they want you to give it up too. Oh I really love those times.

Now my buddy Otis kinds of makes me crazy on this deal. He will make it all sound like you know he doesn’t want Spam any more.

I say find. Then we will spend the whole day with him telling me the reasons he’s not going to eat it any more.

Which ends with him telling me why I should also rethink eating jelly beans. Like I even asked him on that one.

But I didn’t. Nope I sure didn’t. What I do is just let him get it out of system. Then later when he caves I’m cool.

I just never say a word while he hands me a bag of jelly beans he got for me while coming out of the store with some more spam. Yep, it is fun.

And heck I don’t mind. I get some extra free jelly beans. That sort of makes up for all the talk.

Sort of you understand. Not completely. But enough to be sure I don’t mind the next time he decides to give up some habit.

Which will be sure it happens. Hopefully when they got a new shipment of jelly beans at the candy store.

Yeah, I love that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home