Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WISE

Oh man now wouldn’t it be cool if everyone was like this? I mean to just not have to explain junk to some would be great.

But that ain’t how things work. Nope, you can’t get a break on that one. But I am working on it.

Yeah, I think it is just a case of explaining stuff better. Really, I think that is the problem here.

Just a case of making sure that we have a chance to educate the people who will then know it all. Which ain’t the same as being a know it all.

Them you can keep. I don’t need any of those jerks. Nope, then you can come over and get them to stop asking those dumb questions.

And maybe even make them do something like making sense. Nope that will not upset me at all.

But that is the part that really is busted and needs to be fixed. I do have one way to do that.

However my bat wouldn’t always get results I reckon. Oh man that is such a pain I can’t inspire more to being wise.

Heck sure works good on griminals. Well at least stops them from being griminals for a while.

Now Otis insists upon talking to them. Yeah, like that is a good choice. I mean it is good if you want to bore people.

But I haven’t noticed it make them any wiser. Really wish it did. Most just seem too anxious to get him to shut up.

And that is okay, gets that is a form of smarts too. Just not quite the same as the kind I like.

The type where the people stop acting like a dufus and start being smart for a change. That sure would be great.

Well I haven’t give up on this. Yeah, I still think it is possible. Just have to take the time to be sure you approach it right.

And I have to be wise in the process. Yep, that means we will all need to think about what we do more.

And that means all of us, not just the dudes who want to pretend on the subject.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home