Wednesday, October 08, 2008

PILLOW FIGHTS

I suppose somebody would have a reason to see this as fun. I have watched a few boxing matches.

And I ain't going to say that weren't interesting. But those involved a couple of guys. And they sure did work hard to clobber each other.

I just have trouble you know imaging how you would get a pillow to fight that hard. I mean it doesn't move that cool.

Well not that I can tell. I did try to set up a couple of them just to figure out if that was a good thing.

They never did move. Not even an inch. Yeah, sure was boring. Can't see how it would ever be cool.

But I reckon that there is something in this I didn't notice. Yeah, I guess that is a good deal.

Maybe it requires a special pillow. Like one that is shaped like a boxing glove. Oh in some you know ring.

Now I still don't think I understand how this works. Do people really pay to see some pillow duke it out with another pillow?

Hard to imagine myself. But people are kind of strange. Hmmm, perhaps if it is like a cushion?

Yeah, they would at least stand up a lot. Now how you make it look like they really can move, I'm not sure.

But then that isn't my problem. I don't have to deal with this thing all that much. I suppose I could.

Only not sure why. I mean really guess there is some secret to it. Yeah, I bet that is it. People have a secret fun from this whole deal.

Well I won't be the type to deny a person the right to such things. Yep, if that is a good deal some okay.

As long as they don't ask me to pay for it. I can live without that part. Yep, I will just be so happy when I don't have to wonder.

Funny how many times in life where you get those huh moments. Nothing you do will make it ever have any sense.

And that is okay too. As long as they don't blame me for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home