Saturday, October 04, 2008

VIRUSES

This is another of them yucky things. Guess I'm stuck on this subject. Yeah, guess I got germs on the brain for some reason.

Not that I mind I suppose. Somebody has to think about them. Not just my favorite subject.

I am working on that part. Yep, it is so important to know all this stuff. I really do enjoy when I stop some problem.

Now I understand all about this now. Yeah, it all starts with that bacteria crap. They are sure sneaky.

Not sure what back they hide in, but they are there. Really is a big problem. And you know, that is a big concern.

Got to make sure you don't let the back who have this problem mess you up. Probably the ones with lots of hair.

Like fleas on a dog. Which really sucks. And that is the part you have to give a lot of thought to.

As in making sure no dang dog gives you any of these bacteria. Then before long they end up turning into really mean germs.

Which after a while they turn into a virus. And who needs that. Gosh they really suck at being mean.

Well the way I figure from that point somehow these things sneak into stuff like a computer. Maybe a dog ends up hanging around them.

The you hear all about these computer viruses. Yeah, that is bad. Never heard of them being a good thing.

And I just wish that you know I could avoid them. Would be so cool. But I don't take any chances.

Which is why I took the time to you know sit down and check out our computer. I got some bug spray and used in on the computer.

Hmmm, didn't seem to do much. But I was glad I got rid of any of them viruses. Well I think it was good for me.

Otis didn't seem impressed though. Got to admit that. He just gets upset, whenever I do something creative.
Ah well that is life I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home