Thursday, October 02, 2008

PLAY TIME

Well there is one time when life is okay about having fun, it is when there is play time. And I just don't mean for kids.

We all love those times when nobody cares if you act silly and try to do something just to get a few smiles. I sure don't complain about them either.

Wish I could you know find a way to say to make this happen more often. But then Otis would kind of mess that part up.

He would remind me of the grimefighter deal. Now that is okay, but you know I don't always want to be reminded.

Yeah, I mean it ain't like I'm going to forget. I just have a few times I want to think of other stuff.

Now I do admit that grimefighting does have times you can get a few smiles. But normally I like miss out on some of them.

I wouldn't mind, but you know all the really cool junk just seems to not happen enough. I get so jazzed when I can bash some bad guy.

Just makes the whole outing so much fun. But Otis sort of messes that up a lot. Yeah, he will not give me a break on that part.

Oh I wish he would. I mean just because my arms get tired, doesn't mean that I will be tired of trying.

But I don't know, he kind of gets this attitude like you should not enjoy it so much. And it doesn't say I can't in the STINK rules.

Well okay, it doesn't say I can either. But heck I reckon that is no big deal. I will just be happy to do my bashing for free if that is a problem.

Oh man I would even do it for fun if Otis would give me a break. However, he just keeps telling me it isn't the only thing we can do.

Course the we part loses something. Since I am the only one with a bat. In any case, I will do what I can to try and cope.

Which is a good thing. Otis it a lot. Might not I suppose if he had his own bat. Then we might not have to have him tell me it ain't fun.

Oh well I will keep giving it some thought. That is another of them deals that Otis says a lot.

Well just don't have much fun with it though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home