Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SILKY

I guess this is another of those deals that will never make much sense to me. The idea of silk is okay. but not one I see as a big deal.

Now as far as I know, this is supposed to do with clothes. Well silk seems to fit in there for some reason.

So somebody explain to me how it got in a milk shake? I was over at this ice cream place and they had this sign, saying how their milk shakes were silky smooth.

Well I don't know about you, but I sure don't want some milk shake that is stuffed by some pair of socks or a tie. Sounds awful.

I wonder if they sell many like that. Guess if they thing was too cold or something that would be a reason for socks.

Only who eats a milk shake with their socks? Sounds crazy to me. Gosh I hope they don't like use a needle and thread too.

That could be terrible. Man them new management people over at the ice cream place really need to rethink that part.

And you know I asked them about that, but they really didn't make much sense. I really wasn't impressed. No they said the milk shake was like easy to swallow.

Oh sure like that will happen if you put a sock in it! Who they trying to kid on that one. Sure not me

Nope, I wasn't going to fall for that kind of deal. Sure didn't work in my mind. I think that new management need a few pointers.

And I did try to help. Didn't do much good though. They just kind of acted like I was being weird.

Hey, I'm not the one who is the one trying to do weird junk with milk shakes. I mean I know every body is suppose to need milk.

But the milk is enough. I sure don't want to have to use socks with it. What comes after that, underwear?

Just not sure where they plan on stopping. Kind of scary to even imagine. Really you do have to wonder.

Well so much for going to that place. If I want socks I will go to the mall. Not to some ice cream place.

Yeah, no sale on that part for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home