Friday, September 19, 2008

STILL AND STILL

I think still is a cool word. It suggests something is happening that is a good thing. And I sure can accept that.

Kind of makes you really feel that life is nice at times. And who can complain about that? Not me.

Now the big problem is making sure this happens a lot. And that can be really tricky. Wish it wasn't.

I don't know why when something works great you always end up tolerating somebody that decides to fix it. Where is the smarts in that?

But that always seems to happen. I know I didn't vote for it. Don't know anyone who did, but it does happen.

And from what I have heard there are way too many cases where this happens. Some moron decides their still ain't working.

Why can't they take a vote? Come on give us a break here and ask us if that is a good thing to change.

Sure would like that option. And let me tell you it ain't happening often enough. Not too me.

But from what I understand this stuff really bothers some people. I heard of how some get so upset they been drinking over it.

Now changing a still is not cool, but making a whiskey over a still don't sound good to me. They need to work on that part.

I can understand about whiskey anything. All I've ever notice is that those drinking it seem to do a lot of stupid things.

That is one still that I can live without. You sure got to wonder the wisdom of that part. At least I do.

But somebody seems to think a still for just whiskey stuff is good. Why, I have no idea. I think they are crazy.

Maybe they are related to the ones always messing with the other good kinds of still. Yeah that sort of makes sense.

Not smart, but sense. Reckon I will do what I can to see if I can improve this thing. Like make sure stuff don't change.

I think I'll check with the Reverend Analbe on that one he's good and keeping junk other than changing.


THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "What is the deal with spark plugs? I mean can you use lightning like a cork?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home