Tuesday, September 16, 2008

HOLDING ON

This might be a cool thing for some. Why I have no idea, but I guess it can be a good deal.

What is it with these hold music places anyway? I mean really, all those customer service locations that make you think being a music lover is going to fix a problem.

You can call some of them without ending up on hold. And it can be for a really long time too.

It ain't like I am calling for the fun of it. I'm calling because I have a problem. And music ain't going to make that better.

Oh it might not make it worse, but it sure doesn't improve stuff. Why can't they do something good.

Like you know what about if they like told you all their secrets. Such as how come they keep messing up?

I would find that a lot more fun to listen to than some stupid hold music. And I also find it boring when you know you have to put up with some dude talking to

One of those recordings that tells you how great they are. Yeah that really works. I'm sor impressed with them.

Might be good if it was true. But it sure never works out that way. And what makes it worse is how it never gets better in person.

Yeah, I can go down to the cable company and still get stuck having to wait. Like they will be there and they are talking to somebody on the phone.

Only it ain't me. Which really is even worse. Because then they have to pretend to ignore you.

Who needs that? I sure don't. And that really is a choice I am going to work out. I've been thinking of disguising my voice.

Works even better in person. Well if you like wear a mask. They can be kind of hot though.

Plus if I do that next time I am not going to wear one that looks like a gorilla. Didn't work last time.

And didn't get me any better service either. Well I reckon I will figure it out eventually. Not sure when, but eventually.

Hopefully without being on hold either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home