Monday, September 08, 2008

NOW

How come all the good nows never last that long? Oh the crappy ones seem to linger forever.

But the cool ones, forget it. Like you know going to an amusement park never seems to be long enough.

You stand in lines and try to have a good time, but before you know it the day is over. And that really does suck.

Whereas when you are doing some really yucky chore then it lasts forever. You can't even do a thing to get it done quick enough.

Boy does that suck. And no matter how smart you are it just never gets much better on some days.

Sure not my idea of fun. Can't think of anyone who thinks it is. So why can we fix this problem?

I mean they got ways of fixing other junk, why not this? I don't know of anyone who wouldn't enjoy things like this not being a problem.

Seems to me what we need is you know somebody who can do something about time. They already have those dudes with the daylight savings time deal.

So can't they like do something about? I don't know why not. They can do so much about other junk.

Hey, I got it, bet the ones who do this time travel junk to take care of the problem. Yep, I bet they can like borrow from some future minutes to give us more.

Hmmm, guess it could cause problems though. I mean sooner or later I suppose we would have to pay them back.

I wonder if there would be a finance charge on the time? I suppose that involves some bank.

Yeah, it would be just like them banks to figure a way to charge you for minutes. Hope they don't charge too much though.

I mean I have no idea how much would be fair in those situations. Gee, I wonder what they do if you don't pay?

How do you repossess some minutes anyway? I reckon they have it figured out that. Yep be like them jerks to do that.

Guess I won't try to take out a loan though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home