Saturday, September 06, 2008

DRAGONFLIES

Okay now this might seem silly, but I don't get this deal. I mean I have seen those bugs they call dragonflies and I don't get it.

Where are the ones that eat cities? I mean them monsters in movies are always eating stuff like that?

Plus I don't see where they breath fire either. That seems kind of important to me. Well if they are going to be real dragons.

Can figure out the flies part. I mean dragons have to do that. At least from what I understand.

Only I sure don't see where these little bugs it would matter that much anyway. Gosh it really is kind of strange.

Oh well lots of junk in the world like that. Way too much. Stuff that is different than what the name says.

You just have to wonder why people do that so much. Really I don't get it. I think these should be like wannabe dragons.

Or maybe like a wannabe dragon that is a fly. Kind of long to me though. Oh well, I reckon it all works for somebody.

Really there sure are a lot of things like that out there. Makes you wonder. I know I do. And that really is a big deal.

I think we need to fix this too. Stop calling junk names that don't make sense. Sure would cut down on problems.

But I have a feeling it ain't going to change. It is probably some name law. Like you have to let the name be a name.

Only nobody explains why. It is just another of those laws that leaves you going huh? Way to many like that.

I sure would like them jokers to stop messing the world up. Really how come they have to do that?

I bet nobody tries to stop them. Yeah, I can imagine it is a big problem for others to. We just need to fix it.

I wonder if we start calling politicians something else it would help? Heck could be fun. I know Otis would like it.

But not sure they would care for being called morons.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home