Monday, September 01, 2008

BECAUSE

This sure is a lame comment to be told. There you are all freaking out over some crisis and some knucklehead comes along to ruin your situation.

They like make things so much worse and then when you ask their reason, they go, because. As if that really is an answer.

That to me is always the pits. You know the answer is a total whopper. Because most of the time is just some way of saying I don't care.

They really are saying, hey pal, I just wanted to act stupid and have a good time about it so tough. Only they never put it that way.

Nope that would never do. Just would not make the day better if they admitted they were really jerks.

I don't think I mind them being jerks, I just mind they insist on doing it while I'm around. As if I should have a reason to enjoy it.

Now what I do is normally try to get them to explain the because. Like did you really have a reason for acting that dumb?

Yeah like that ever ends up being a good conversation. I tell you it is never the way that results in good answers.

If I'm lucky I will not have to solve the problem with my bat. Oh man is that a pain in the butt.

I mean after you bash a person you have to sit back and let them become conscious again. Then sometimes they won't remember the reason you clobbered them.

Then you have to start all over. And you risk the problem of your arms getting tired if you have to hit them too often.

So it is nice when I don't have to do that choice. But that depends on how much the clown tries his because crap.

Unfortunately at work I get stuck with old rat boy, Junior, doing this because stuff. And his because always involves cheese.

I'm just glad that he doesn't say that too often. I would hate to you know hear him toss it out that much.

As for the others around. Well I'm glad I got some of them cured of that habit. Yeah, really didn't improve my working with other grimefighters when I had to bash them.

Oh well live and learn as they say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home