Saturday, August 23, 2008

TRUCKS

Well I have had a little bit of experience with these. I do spend time in one at work a lot. Those garbage trucks sure are trucks.

Then to have to be in a diaper service van. Only they don't call trucks. But they are sort of the same thing to me.

There is to me a rule regarding this. Basically if you can haul junk big time it is to me some kind of truck

I think they could make this easy if they were to like to make one kind of truck. Yeah, would cut down on any confusion from my point of view.

Then nobody would have any problems with them. Yeah and with them all the same you could like have special clubs just for the trucks.

Maybe even you know have special lanes on roads just for all the trucks to ride in. Now I suppose that you know a person could allow for those really big trucks.

The ones with eighteen wheels. So perhaps you know I might need to figure a way to slap that many wheels on each truck.

I wonder if the size of the wheel would matter much? Can imagine it would. So you could just glue them on the side.

I would reckon it would work. Oh yeah that would be the fun part. Yep, gonna add that to my collection of suggestions.

The ones to make the world a better place. Sure is a big collection. And man if a few of them got put into practice, great.

Boy will it be so cool when some of them get used. Like making tires out of jelly beans so you could eat the flats.

Got to admit that was a real great one. And can't wait to hear back from that tire company about when they will make it possible.

Probably be around the same time that they also decide to make airplanes out of jelly beans too. Sure wish that one would happen.

I reckon it does take time though. I mean you know real time and effort would be needed to make it happen.

But oh well, you never know when it will take place. Probably trying to figure best wayt to make jelly beans into parachutes I reckon.

Bet that is it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home