Wednesday, August 20, 2008

NAME THAT TUNE

Well I think this is nice when you get to make that choice. Some songs are way too cool. Others just leave me scratching my head

Yeah, that is such a pain. There sure is some strange music out there. Hard to understand at times.

But that is okay. I mean I have come to appreciate how music is sure not always suppose to make sense.

Well it sure doesn't make sense to me at times. Like that stuff called rap music. Yeah I do wonder about it.

Oh I tried to listen to it. But never heard then talk about actually lots of hitting things. Nope that wasn't what I heard them say all the much.

Never did really figure it out either. Oh did try, but kind of gave up after a while. Really never worked for me.

Then there is that stuff called heavy metal music. I mean you would think with a name like that they would have mentioned steel a lot.

That was another thing where it never did work out to be cool either. And man them poor guys playing it.

Whew they must have been hurting those guitars. Oh brother all the crazy sound they made.

Never did figure it out either. I hope those darn guys didn't hurt themselves from what they were doing.

At least I can say it wouldn't have been hard to hear. Sure was loud enough and then some.

But I reckon somebody thought it was a good idea. Well for them. Providing they take time to explain it to the rest of us.

Sure didn't do that from what I could tell. Really was other than a good thing. If I was expect to enjoy it.

Course my buddy Otis kind of sticks with polka music. At least it ain't too loud. Can be kind of fun I guess.

Oh well guess you just don't get the classics that much. You know all those great songs they have a commercials.

Now that is real music.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home