Saturday, August 16, 2008

NICE AND QUIET

I suppose if you can find this it is a good deal. After managed so far. Still hoping I will eventually.

It sure is amazing when you want nice and quiet everyone knows it. And it becomes a challenge to see if they can mess it up.

I really get pissed off when that happens. I mean is it too much to ask to have a little quiet?

But dang it all, that is when the darn people seem to come over to the house or into the break room and work. They always want to talk.

Now if it was about anything important that would be great, but it never is. Always some dribble I don't need to know.

And let me tell you it is so darn annoying because then never want to shut up either. Man is that a pain.

Oh I try to get away, but it never does any good. They manage to find me. As if they have radar or something.

That gets to be really spooky. And you can be sure I have tried to figure new ways to avoid this.

Like not answering the phone when they leave a message. Yep, that is one option. Wish it worked better.

Harder to ignore when they knock on the door. If you peek through the curtains they are bound to notice.

Course I do try to not be home when I want to have things nice and quiet. Going places can be so much fun.

Wish them darn people didn't show up there too. Can't believe how often that happens. Really is amazing.

But then the joy in all of this is when you can finally manage to not get caught. Yep, I love those times.

Just have to find a place other than this meat locker I found. Gets too complicated when you forget your jacket.

Sure learned from that one time. And let me tell you that is not a good place to try and take a nap either.

Nope, not if you don't want icicles on your beanie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home