Friday, August 08, 2008

SPARE ME

Man is this a complicated subject. Boy so much more than I ever imagined was possible. Took me a long time to figure it out.

See spares have lots of types. Really is amazing. Like you got spare tires in cars. Then they also keeps spares in bowling alleys.

Never seen a bowling pin go flat. Guess it must happen though. I mean I hear people bragging about making some spare while bowling.

Seems like the bowling alley ought to provide them. But apparently they don't. Well you do have to pay for using balls, so I guess the spares would make sense.

Gosh I wonder what makes them bowling pins go flat? Not sure I have any idea to be honest.

I always thought they were like made of wood. But I reckon they might be hollow or blow up by air like some balloon.

Which seems kind of strange. I mean why would they go to all that trouble for something they just plan on knocking down?

Sort that is where the spare tires in cars come in. They are there to help bowler remember they need a spare in the bowling alley.

And since you never know when the car might be used by some bowler all cars have o have them. Makes sense.

Sure seems like a lot of trouble just or those who bowl. Which I reckon is okay. Now sure I want to know all the details.

Oh well apparently some are content to be sure you know that they keep their spare tires inside their shirts. At least I have heard of them bulges being called spare tires.

And let me tell you appears like a few have saved up more than one. Which is I guess is a good thing.

That way if somebody is say lacking a spare they can borrow the other persons. And that would be a good thing I imagine.

Just not sure you know if that is all a thing I would care to lug around in my shirt. Well you know might be hard to fit inside of my overalls.

Besides I wouldn't want to have to risk the need to take off my beanie in the process. That is not my idea of a good time.

Have to make allowances for the important things.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: "I heard it said there is no business like show business. But maybe if they spend less time in dark theaters they would find one."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home