Friday, August 01, 2008

COMPROMISES

Maybe compromises are sometimes a great deal. A chance to get something in return for giving something.

However, it depends on who is asking for the compromise. Ah, now that is a big concern.

For me at least. Because let me tell you this can really suck. I mean if it is the wrong person you can really have problems.

Take for example my neighbor. Oh man his idea of a compromise is that you agree with him.

Some fun huh? Not to me either. I mean like the other day we were talking about sharing the cutting of the grass.

See we live in an apartment, but the landlady has us cut the grass as part of our rental deal. Which isn't all bad.

So we got to deal with the section of her grass that connects with our neighbor. Yeah, that seems simple enough.

But it sure gets complicated when you are talking about deciding on taking turns. Oh that ought to be easy enough.

One week I do it the next he does it. However, he decided that it would be better if say we did it two weeks in a row then change.

That is what he said at first. But then after two weeks he kind of made excuses why he couldn't do it. So then I got tired of our landlady complaining about the grass.

And ended up mowing it again. Now the thing is after a while I pretty much figure out that this whole compromise deal was a joke.

But you know it was kind of hard to actually take time to try and make this whole thing work. Because my neighbor kept disappearing on me.

Now I only figured it was fair to you know expect him to at least chip in for gas. But couldn't even get him to do that.

So I figured that I would at least borrow his lawnmower. Now I didn't think that should be a big problem.

Man, he did get kind of upset over that one. Well what can I say? I mean heck man, it was one of those you drive.
Almost got the hang of it. But I suppose next time I will find a better way to stop than running into a wall.

THOUGHT FOR THE WEEK: 183. "If an actor falls down can you wish on them like a falling star?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home