Tuesday, July 22, 2008

SUPER GLUE

Is this like only for use by super heroes? I mean that wouldn't be very cool. I would think they could make it for everyone.

Not sure what makes it all that super. If it glues junk then it has sort of done what it needs to do.

Nothing all that super about that too me. And it doesn't even have super power. Otherwise you could maybe use it for cool stuff.

Like you know if you ran into some jerk you could glue his lips to a car or plane. That would so much fun.

I mean like super fun. Which super stuff out to make as part of what they do. And if I had my way then this would always be fun.

But then you know I don't get a vote on this thing. Wish I did. Man that would be great. I know I could always make junk super.

Yeah, they ought to make glue so you can like do all kinds of fun junk. Make junk stick to other junk.

That way you can just stop worrying if a jerk is being a jerk. Gluing his butt to something would take care of that problem.

You could stop worrying about him messing up again. And you know let him stay there till he smartens up.

Now with some jerks that would take forever. On man you just can teach an old log new licks.

At least from what I have heard. Logs are not that smart from what I remember anyway so even if they are old you can't teach them much.

And I sure ain't going to lick them. Can't figure out how that would make the log learn much any way.

Might you know teach the person doing the licking learn something. Like how to get splinters out of you tongue.

That is not the kind of lesson I want to learn. And it is okay if another person wants to try.

Only if they end up stuck to some log or whatever, that's fine. I just don't want them expecting me to do something about it.
There are some things that a super hero shouldn't need to do

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home