Sunday, July 13, 2008

DON'T SAY IT

Yeah, you read that right. Don't say it. And I sure wish some would remember that. Man does that suck when they don't.

See I don't mind if somebody tells me about stuff that is a problem. I can live with that. But I don't need a lecture.

That part is just plain boring. I guess because the people just keep talking and talking like you didn't hear them the first time.

And boy does that suck. I mean it really drives me nuts. I hate when I have to hear them do that.

Like I'm blind and deaf and can't feel a thing. Which is really annoying. But you can be sure that I don't quite say thank you either.

I only wish you know you could return the favor some time. Now that would really make it all the more fun.

Yeah, you know be able to say, the same thing when they mess up. But no, they are too busy being the talker.

When they mess up they have to tell you how it isn't their fault. It ends up another chance for them to give a lecture.

And if I didn't need it the first time, I sure as heck don't want to hear it the next time. So what is the deal with that?

It sure ain't smiles. Nor is it the type of joy I look forward to. But so far I haven't found a way to avoid it.

Now most of the time I just try to avoid the person. Well when I can. Kind of tough with old Rat boy, Junior.

He is not the kind to shut up no matter what. And you can be sure I ain't thrilled by that choice.

Oh well he ain't the only one. There are a few others. None I want to brag about knowing.

Course then there is the Reverend Analbe. Yeah, he is always right. Well according to him. But then he does know God personally.

So I have to sort of accept he is okay to lecture. Wish he did it more without a mouth full of donuts.

That somehow makes it extra hard to understand.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home