Wednesday, July 09, 2008

THEM

Now to me the big deal here is that you are talking about people. You just never see them.

They always stay hidden. But you never seem them ever. Like they are experts at hiding and yet can sneak out any time they want to beat the snot out of you.

Yeah, that is really creepy. And since you have no idea what they look like it is an added problem.

Just makes it all the worse. Yeah, really can drive you nuts. I mean you can't even watch out for them because you can't see them well enough.

They could look like anyone. Only you know they are dangerous. That is a big problem and one that is not easy to defend against.

So all you can do is watch out for everyone you don't know. Any of them could be one of them.

And that ain't cool. Because having them jerks sneaking around really sucks. You just can't be safe with them out there.

There is no way to get rid of them either. They just are so messed up. Well at least to me they are.

Now if they were decent types they wouldn't be lurking around doing whatever they shouldn't be doing. And I sure don't expect them to change.

Nope this is where you have to be extra careful. Get out there and check anyone that looks weird.

Or strange or acts crazy. Yeah that really makes a difference to me. Just trying to appreciate how to not get suckered in by some them jerk.

Can't smile about that. Nope all I can do is smile at idea of making sure they don't do anything stupid.

Now some times that leads to some guess work. You know like if you don't know a person and they start acting nuts.

Course that is not quite the way Otis handles it. I mean he never lets me have the option of using my bat.

Okay so I have been wrong a time or two. Well a lot more than that, but what the heck, we all make mistakes.

Just wish the cops and judges were more understanding on that part.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home