Monday, June 30, 2008

USE A GUN, GO TO PRISON

Use a gun, go to prison

All I can say to this is, whew! I mean I don't have a gun, well I do have a squirt gun, but I don't imagine that is the same.

Anyway, I suppose this makes sense. You know to discourage knuckleheads from doing weird junk with guns.

I mean like trying to use it as a hammer. That is dumb. But I bet it happens. And that is not a good thing.

Or say if they use if for a paperweight. You drop one of those suckers and you could be in big trouble if it falls on your foot.

Oh well, since I don't plan on doing any of those I won't worry about it much. Though I do have to wonder why you would go to prison for that?

The only thing I can think of is that the person like dropped it on some cops foot. Definitely not a good choice.

Yeah, you got to be careful of those choices. I wouldn't recommend it. Not if you want to avoid getting in big trouble.

Hmmm, I wonder if they get at ticket for that? Wonder what kind of school they send you to for that dumb mistake?

Gee, I bet it could be something such as that place called the NRA. Oh yeah that probably stands for something such as No Rifles Allowed.

Why I imagine they even do stuff like drop guns on your foot to be sure you learn how stupid it is. That would sure not be a fun thing to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home