Thursday, June 26, 2008

NUTS FOR TWO

Now I think this is next to impossible. Well in my view it is. I mean Otis and I have tried to share cans of nuts before. Only it never works out fair.

One of us ends up getting less. And that is never like we like it or hope to have it be. But we sure try to pretend.

Otis can be pretty sneaky when it comes to nuts in cans. Oh he opens the can and the makes you think he will give you half.

But then he will like get you distracted and end up when you look back there are some nuts missing. Seeing his mouth full sure doesn't help any either.

Man that sure doesn't make me happy. But he never admits he's got a mouth full of nuts. Tries to pretend it is something else.

And I ain't buying that and he knows it. So he tries to make up for it by giving me something else.

But we both know the nuts are the best thing. Those chips and pretzels are okay, but not the same.

Now if he gets really desperate he will get me some popcorn. Yeah, that will be his idea of a good substitute.

One of these days I reckon I will get sneaky too. Yeah, providing I can figure a way to open the nuts and then make it look like it was never open.

Then I can claim it was less because of the same thing that happens to bags of potato chips. I think the call it settling.

Hope it work. Hmmm, I wonder if super glue would work on making the lid look like it was never opened?

Well maybe I will practice that in the store. Yeah when nobody is looking. Might be worth a try.

But then I could just get an extra can for nuts for myself I guess. Only would have to be sure that Otis didn't know about it.

Wouldn't be no fun if he did. He'd figure a way to make some of the nuts disappear. Yep that much I know.

Glad he doesn't like jelly beans. Oh my I wouldn't wan to have him open a bag of them. I would notice his mouth full.

The colored drool would give him away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home